Helping the Federal Government With Their Construction Needs
Services We Provide
We have direct access to experts in a wide variety of specialized trades including site development, structural steel, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, fire alarm, automatic sprinkler, asbestos abatement, etc. to aid in the planning and completion of your project.
Design / Build
We provide a variety of customized services varying from partial renovations to complete building reconstruction. Our design team works with you to design the best, most functional plan for your needs.
Senate Builders has overseen 175+ construction projects since 1999. We pride ourselves on assigning the most experienced person available in each field to your project.
- 1999 Senate Builders established at the kitchen table.
- 2000 Senate Builders awarded its first contract with the Department of the Army.
- 2001 Senate Builders awarded its first contract with the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- 2002 Senate Builders grows and relocates offices to the Neshaminy Interplex in Trevose, PA.
- 2003 Senate Builders purchases new office building in Huntingdon Valley, PA.
- 2004 Senate Builders awarded multiple contracts at Tobyhanna Army Depot and Letterkenny Army Depot.
- 2005 Senate Builders awarded a 5-year contract with PA Air National Guard.
- 2006 Senate Builders awarded $11.2 million in contracts at Ft. Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA.
- 2007 Senate Builders awarded first contract with the Department of the Interior in Boston, Massachusetts as well as first contract with Defense Distribution Center in New Cumberland, PA.
- 2008 Senate Builders awarded $9.1 million contract to construct new Ammunition Supply Point at Ft. Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA. Senate Builders also awarded a 5-year contract with NJ Air National Guard.
- 2009 Senate Builders begins renovation of twenty-one (21) barracks, simultaneously.
- 2010 Senate Builders awarded a second 5-year contract with PA Air National Guard.
- 2011 Senate Builders awarded multiple projects at both VA Medical Center in Wilmington, DE and VA Medical Center in Lebanon, PA.
- 2012 Senate Builders awarded $44 million contract to construct Army Aircraft Support Facility at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ and also a second 5-year contract with NJ Air National Guard.
- 2013 Senate Builders enters into a contract with Lockheed Martin. Senate Builders is also awarded a 5-year contract with VA Medical Center in Altoona, PA.
- 2014 Senate Builders awarded largest contract in Pennsylvania National Guard history. $34 million to construct Aviation Maintenance Instructional Building.
- 2015 Senate Builders awarded a third 5-year contract with PA Air National Guard. In addition, Senate Builders also awarded a 5-year contract with Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA.
- 2016 Senate Builders begins $18.9 million renovation to Headquarters Building 11 at Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA.
- 2017 Senate Builders renovates the Dining Facility for the Air National Guard in Horsham, PA.
- 2018 Senate Builders begins construction of new $3.1 million Wastewater Treatment Facility for the Air National Guard in Horsham, PA.
- 2019 Senate Builders awarded first contract with the VA Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- 2020 Senate Builders executes our new technology transformation plan to include 100% cloud-based operations as well as REVIT modeling standardization for every project.
The Best is Yet to Come!
Specialty of Our Work
Senate Builders has been in business since 1999. We specialize in all aspects of construction for the federal government. Our experienced and qualified staff have been with us for nearly 20 years! All of our employees are required to be OSHA-30 certified. We are considered one of the most competitive government/defense contractors in the Delaware Valley Region.
Senate Builders is fully licensed and bonded and, offers warranty and insurance for all services provided. Our main goal is to finish on time and within budget, and this is accomplished through our diligent and hard-working team.
Our Key Management Team consists of individuals who possess multiple years of experience with government contracting. During our owner, Eugene J. McNally III's career, he has effectively managed over 300+ government contracts throughout the entire United States. Eugene takes a hands-on approach to his work, and he is personally involved with every contract.
Senate Builders is an authorized builder and distributor of NUCOR Pre-engineered Metal Buildings. We offer an array of design and construction services that incorporate the pre-engineered metal buildings into your new project. By adopting this structure, the overall cost and time for completion for the entire project are significantly reduced.
Our Latest Projects
Aviation Maintenance Instructional Building
Engagement Skills Training Facility
Ammunition Supply Point
Automated Sniper Field Fire Range
Install New 1200 Foot Canopy and Soffit System
Remote Patrolled Aircraft Facility
Driver Training Facility
Army Aviation Support Facility
Heated Storage Facility
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Facility
Three Sided Metal Building
Our Valuable Clients
Leave Us a Message
All subcontractors working on Federal Government contracts are required to complete several formal documents upon a receipt of a new subcontract with Senate Builders. It is necessary you complete the following forms that are relevant to your subcontract and that they are forwarded to our main office.